Spanking

Bulldog20
Bulldog20
I’m looking for a female that can come spank me with there belt and paddle and sandal and hand and wooden an bend me over there knee and spank me over my leggings and sandals and bra and shirt and then tell me to stand up and pull my leggings down and bend back over ur knee and spank me again with ur hand and wooden spoon and then yell and scream at me to tell me to stand up and bend over the bed and and hold on tight and take ur belt and paddle and sandal and hand and bruise and welts and black and blue and purple and make me scream and cry like the baby that Iam and wear my bubble butt out with your belt and paddle and sandal and hand and wooden spoon and I go jump in a bounce house without socks on and my sore bubble butt out and I’m screaming and crying still and if I stop screaming and crying yell at me to tell me to stop jumping and get out and belt my ass again and make me scream and cry so much longer and make my ass so I can’t sit down for several years on end.is there any women in Louisville Kentucky right now that can do it
Jessybaby
Jessybaby
I’m jessy. Up for hookup. I charge for hookup but I accept payment in person. I’m around Georgetown Text me up on snappchat: Jessybaby1369
Miss
Miss
You can add me on my hangout b*****[email protected] or text me
On (707) 6*****8
Mistresskali5
Mistresskali5
Am a mistress looking for a slave to serve me
Goddess Tricia
Goddess Tricia
I’m here for you Slave ... I will spank and cuddle you Slave
Mistress Katie
Mistress Katie