DO YOU NEED A DOMME!?

Mistress Mary
Mistress Mary
How are you? How as your day? How is life treating you over there?, I am a powerful and beautiful mistress interested in a long term female lead relationship with that perfect man and slave
I have been in this lifestyle for 9 years and it has really been excellent spending time with my ex slave,I am willing to tell you more about me but if you are interested in serving me. 
My name is Mary and I'm seeking that slave/sissy/submale i can use and control,Be it sexually and domestically... I will be interested in making my slave serve and worship my whole body with his tongue,I have this experiences below and i will be ready to train and practice and do new things with my slave... 
I'm looking to meet a serious minded slave that understands what it means to serve a great Goddess like me. It doesn't matter if you're a newbie or experienced. I will simply mold you to serve me my own way. 
I only accepting sexual plays sessions with the slave  who meet the following criteria:Those who have at least good urges and willingness to serve me. 
Mike
Mike
Hello, I am new to this lifestyle, I guess you call that a newbie.
Katzstone
Katzstone
Hi Mistress Mary, I am looking for a Domme to serve.

BDSM Kinkers  BDSM Forum